General Information & Contact

We are delighted that you are thinking of marrying at St Enoder and you can find below a list of fees for the current year. As soon as you have a date in mind for your wedding – please contact the Benefice Administrator to discuss potential dates & sort a booking out for you (1.00pm – 4.00pm Monday & Wednesday).

Nicola Le Couteur Bisson – Benefice Administrator

The Rectory
1 Tippett Meadows
St Columb Major

T: 01637 880252

Statutory Fees

Publication of Banns (unless marrying by Common License or Superintendent Registrars certificate of marriage) £32.00
Certificate of Banns (if Required) £16.00
Diocesan Board of Finance £218.00
Parochial Church Council £262.00
Total Statutory Fees £512/528

Parish Church Fees

Verger £25
Organist - optional (provided by the church) £80/£100
Bells - optional £10
Flowers 1.     Provided by the couple and arranged by an independent florist No fee
2.     Provided by the couple and arranged by the church – £ per pedestal Negotiable
3.     Provided and arranged by the church Negotiable
Heating  (normally between 1st October to 30th April) £10
Audio Recording Licence £25

Important Notes

A deposit of £80.00 is required to confirm the booking.  This can be paid by BACS to:

  • HSBC Bank Account Name:  Lann Pydar Benefice Fees Account
  • Account Number: 11764438
  • Sort Code: 40-44-34.

* The fees are subject to alteration and are reviewed by the Church of England on 1st January each year and as such these fees should be used as a guide.  To calculate the cost of your wedding please add the Statutory Fees and Verger fee and then add those of the services you would like (bellringing, organist, etc).

If one of you, or both of you, resides outside the parish, you will need to arrange for your own Parish Priest to read your Banns. You will then need to collect the Banns Certificate from them, and pay them a fee of £46.00. The Banns Certificate must be given to the priest conducting your wedding.

From 4th May 2021, no marriage certificate can be issued at the time of the marriage.  Marriage certificates can only be obtained from Cornwall Registration Service (0300 1234 181) after the wedding.

Please let us know at least a month in advance of the date of your wedding if you would like the Church Flower arrangers to either provide or arrange your flowers.

If you arrange for your own personal organist, permission must be obtained from the Church Organist, and they are still entitled to their fee.